After the successful event on February 2 in Resorts World Hotel, children of 14 different countries who participated to 14th International Festival of Language and Culture gave courtesy calls to head of different organizations and government officials.
During the courtesy calls participants were very welcomed in all the organizations and officials emphasized how important contribution they are making to the World Peace by showing us Colours of the World in harmony all together.
Some of the names and organization that were given courtesy calls are:
- MGen R. Demosthenes C. Santillan Vice Commander, Armed Forces of the Philippines
- H. Em. Louis Antonio G. Cardinal Tagle, D.D, Archbishop of Manila
- USEC Zabedin M. Azis, Department of Justice
- Justice Antonio Tirol Carpio, Supreme Court
- Prosecutor General Claro A. Arellano, Department of Justice,
- President Alfredo E. Pascual, University of Philippines
- USEC Mario Deriquito, Department of Education
- NBI Director Virgilio L. Mendez
- Atty. Felipe L. Gozon, GMA
- Benjamin Magalong, Philippine National Police
- Philippine Daily Inquirer